Monday, November 17, 2008

SK8-ers OR POSERS?

Garrett became interested in skateboarding this past summer. I'm not sure how? But Uncle Loren was sure proud of that, so he gave Garrett his precious skateboard that he has had forever. At first it was a nonstop activity because Loren had told him that when he quit playing with it to give it back, so Garrett thought he could never put it down. Soon Garrett figured out what he really meant, so every now and again the boys pull it out and try to break their necks! I have restricted them to sitting or lying down on it and this is what they have come up with. I thought it was pretty clever! Teeka just watches in amazement and sometimes thinks they are pretty funny! So....SK8-ers Or Posers? You decide.


Chase Likes To Ride!


Sawyer Likes To Do It Himself!


Teeka's Wondering What The Heck Is Going On!

1 comment:

  1. Way too cute! My vote is for SK8ers! I love the hat on Teeka too, you'll have to hook me up with the website so I can get one for Grace for Christmas! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete