Saturday, December 27, 2008

Teeka's First Christmas 2008

Teeka loved her first Christmas....Didn't have a clue what was going on. Just sat there and watched her brothers open her presents...It was fun! I love the Christmas outfits Edie sent her from Cienna. She looked so cute with her Mrs. Claus, first Christmas doll! Thanks Edie & Luke! Teeka, partying down on Christmas Eve!
We took the kids on a Kubota ride in the snow after Christmas. Teeka didn't know what to think about her over sized snow suit. We about lost her in it:) She loved the ride!

Just threw this crazy picture of Chase and Sawyer in for the fun of it. They have been "gooby goobs and tigger" for a few days now!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the "Geo Trax Team"



3 comments:

  1. Hey Texie, I love all the posts! It looks like you guys had alot of fun this Christmas. We miss you guys, and can't wait to get back to Sheridan and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the Geo Trax look awesome!! How lucky is Garrett to have such a great pit-crew!! I miss my kids, can't wait to see them next week! Glad to hear you all had a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love that you guys went out in the cold weather! Only in Wyoming- right? How do the boys like that Geo Trax? I almost bought that for Carter, but I think he is a little young for that. I miss you guys so much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete