Saturday, April 18, 2009

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!

The last two snow storms we had really added up. I love snow this time of year because it gets so nice after the storm and the snow doesn't stick around for long. In fact, it is already gone, but it is so nice to be snowed in once in awhile! That means I don't have to pack up all the kids to go ANYWHERE! Lance teaching the boys about snowballs!!!! I think?

Lance is so great about going out and playing with the kids. They were outside this day for 2 hours building a snow fort.

This is only the beginning!

The dogs made trails to and from their dog house. Didn't even touch the ground it was so deep. We had a hard time keeping them in the yard because they could jump over the fence so easily.

Check out the fence line. The snow is about 3 feet deep. It was such a pretty snow. No wind at all and it just looked like an ocean of snow with smooth white waves everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. It was 80 degrees here today- I can't believe you have snow! Oh man- Sheridan is not ready for me!

    ReplyDelete