Saturday, November 14, 2009

Teeka's Many Hats!

I've never seen a child who likes to wear hats as much as Teeka. This has been going on since she was old enough to communicate what she was wanting us to do. So maybe 10 months old. I wish I could remember for sure, but it has been awhile now and it has become somewhat of her signature trait. She even likes to sleep in her hats a lot of the time. It doesn't matter what it is...if it looks like it should go on your head...it goes on hers! Including the boys underwear! As long as they are clean I don't mind! This is the most recent hat she has found. This one is rather cute on her.
This is Teeka's Halloween outfit this year. She decided she liked the TMNT mask better than her flower hood.
Underwear belongs on your head? In Teeka's world it does!
Two hats are definitely better than one!
Nets are used for catching butterflies? Or Teeka birds? If it's a Teeka bird, it takes three! Along with a great big hug from grandma.
This pair of underwear could possibly make a fashion statement. Courtesy of Garrett!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Texie, I love this one! Landon likes to wear things on his head as well, the butterfly nets are the best! He has yet to outdo that one :) Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete