Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bowling At Kagen's Birthday Party!

The boys got to go bowling for the first time ever. I know that sounds bad, but it has been a little tough for us to do things like this up to this point. No excusses, I know! But, the boys had a blast! Garrett was on cloud nine as he beat out all the kids that were bowling with him at his cousin Kagen's bowling party. I wonder where he gets his competitve side? He is definitely his daddy's son!

This is Garrett doing the victory dance!

Sawyer waiting for the results of his bowl....It took a while sometimes!

I was surprised Chase had enough in him to get that thing rollin', but he did a great job!
Kelsey, Sawyer & Chase. Kelsey is such a wonderful big cousin. She is always so helpful!

Getting ready for the birthday song and cake. This is always so exciting!
Kagen, ready to blow those candles out. I think he is thinking about his wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGEN, WE LOVE YOU!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment