Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pretty Girl!

Teeka is our pretty girl and she is growing so fast. She is almost 8 months old and that really blows my mind. She has been so much fun. She has recently added a third tooth and is working on her fourth. I would say that she is ready for steak and potatoes, but the girl is picky to say the least. She is totally resisting solid foods and I have resorted to feeding her solids through a syringe. She hates it, but she is definitely in need of more calories, so we will do this until she decides that mom really is the boss and gives in. Girls really are bossy, huh? I love it!

Teeka is defying all milestones and doing things at her own passe and exactly when she wants to and in no particular order. It cracks me up. I think that is that sassy little attitude again. If the book says do this now....she does it later! She is getting up on all fours and rocking and she army crawls and rolls all over the living room. She is getting into her bothers toys now and they are so patient with her. Things that they would get mad at each other for, they give Teeka kisses for. They are so good to her!

Teeka destroying the track the boys made...She received a kiss for it!

Teeka in the swimming suit the boys picked out for her.

Teeka grinding her teeth. She does this a lot. I think they are really hurting her.

Mom and Teeka enjoying good weather and going for a hike with the boys, Kaycee, Loren, Compton and Grandpa! She loved it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment