Friday, August 7, 2009

Garrett Shooting His New Bow

This is the compound bow Garrett got for his birthday. It is so amazing how he can shoot it! I am really proud of him and Lance just beams when they are out shooting together. I think as he gets better we are going to get him in some archery shooting contests! Garrett said, "this present is cooler than I thought!"Getting ready! Learning about the sites & aiming.
Pulling back and releasing! Great Job Garrett!

Just me and my boy!

Here's a fun video of Garrett with his bow!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love the video! Happy Birthday Garrett! I'm sad we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Garrett! That present is cooler than I thought too! LOL. By the way Texie, I laughed so hard every time you zoomed in and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's Awesome I wonder if we could get something as close as cool for our boys 6 birthday. I can't believe they all are turning 6 this year!!

    ReplyDelete