Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kaycee's Gonna KILL Me!

Kaycee was over the other night and we were both looking mighty pretty! You know...those days when a shower is the last thing on the list and greasy hair and no makeup are the way to go! So it just happened that the boys wanted to take some pictures and without knowing it Kaycee and I both sported our prettiest faces! When we looked back at the pictures we couldn't stop laughing! Check this out!

Garrett said..."Aunt Kaycee, it looks like you only have 2 teeth". Hill Billy Trailer Trash? You decide!

Or would you vote for the "MUSTACHE GIRL"? Is that really a mustache I have? Maybe I need to think about waxing:)LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls! I prefer the no teeth look myself, but that's just me. ha ha, you guys are a dorks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Texie, I'm trying it right now :) He's whimpering but no outbursts yet... wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete