Sunday, June 21, 2009

Memorial Day Picnic 2009

Lance thought he was going to have to work on Memorial Day, which is usually the case. I was a little bummed out because I was looking forward to doing something with the family, so I called my mom and dad and like the troopers they are they were here in a hurry. And to make the day even better, it was a little rainy, so Lance was able to come join in the fun.

We took the kids up the mountain and had a picnic at one of the cabins on the Ranch. The kids had a blast going on a hike with Grandpa and Dad while Grandma and I played with Teeka in the dirt! I love these memories and the kids couldn't get enough. Chase wearing his shades

Chase and Sawyer started doing this to each other. It was so cute. Funny the things that amuse them. ...JUST DOING WHAT TWINS DO BEST!

Grandma, Chase & Garrett just hanging out

Grandpa has already won Teeka over

Lance chillin' by the fire

1 comment:

  1. the twins are hilarious! I love that picture of the two of them! Parker is anxious to see his boys!

    ReplyDelete