Sunday, June 21, 2009

MARCUS'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!

The kids and I were able to met Mitch, Leah, Avery and Marcus in Douglas for a short weekend over Marcus's birthday. We were so excited to get to spend a little time with them as we don't get to see them nearly enough. I wish we lived closer because I really miss my sister, but it was so fun to get to celebrate Marcus's first birthday with him. He was so cute, but just like all 1 year olds, he didn't quite get what all the fuss was about. We love you Marcus and Happy Birthday little man!

Marcus checking out his toy fire truck with a carrot in his mouth

Marcus was way more interested in his carrot. How cute is he? So cute!Marcus is the sweetest mama's boy you'll ever meet, so it really surprised me how social he wanted to be with Teeka. He wanted to rub her head the whole time we were together while making this adorable face. This apparently is the new face he has been making. I love it!
Marcus still making his face:0 And Teeka has finally had enough. They are so cute together!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet. I didn't get to see this face last weekend :(

    ReplyDelete