Teeka is growing so fast and continues to be such a ray of sunshine in our lives. The boys continue to adore her and I am now convince that she will not date until she is at least 40. They are so protective of their baby girl! The other night I decided to take the boys to a movie and leave Teeka with a friend so that I could focus on the boys. When we dropped Teeka off the boys started to cry asking where their baby was and wanting to go back and get her. I hope they are always this close to their baby sister!
These days Teeka is developing and changing so fast. She now finger feeds herself about half the time and is slowly starting to give up on baby food. The more real food she eats, the worse that stuff tastes. Which is okay because the girl is like Jaws! She now has 7 teeth and I think she is trying to teethe her first molars already.
Teeka is starting to make all kinds of sounds including; dadada, mamama, and nanana. She loves to be sung to and sings along with you. She is the biggest snuggler I have ever held and will snuggle anyone, anywhere! This may not be so good as she gets older:)
She is pulling up and starting to walk around furniture and is pretty pleased when she does. She is learning the words, "be soft", and when she is "soft" to her brothers she gives herself a round of applause! Yes, she is clapping and it is so adorable.
She has become more tolerant of her brothers, but lets out a loud scream when she is not impressed with whatever it is they are doing to her or with her. She is definitely the boss! She has also mastered the "fake" laugh and does it as loud as she can whenever she can!
But best of all, her sweet blue eyes just light up every time she smiles and you can't help smiling right along with her.
Great footage of her crawling! She's just brimming with character! Oh, and love the new family photo!
ReplyDeleteI love the new family photo as well. You look great Tex!!! I was beginning to think that I wouldn't see Teeka as a ten month old. LOL She has changed so much, and I really think she is starting to look more like Chase and Sawyer.....Still more like Garrett though! We love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete