Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wyoming Outlaws!

When I had Chase and Sawyer and we were in the hospital in the NICU, I had pictures of all three boys up in our little area to try to make things seem a little more like home and to comfort my babies when I wasn't there....or maybe it was to comfort me. Anyway, one day one of the nurses was looking at the pictures and commented on the boys' names. She really liked all three of them and said that they all sounded like Wyoming Cowboys....Garrett, Chase and Sawyer. I never thought of it that way, but I think that she is right.
When the boys put on these adorable chaps and vests that my mom actually made for my brothers and I (Luke and Loren), it confirmed the nurses thought....and brought back so many memories of when I was their age. I used to ride my horse most everyday and there are many pictures of me in my orange chaps!

Here's to things remembered, making memories, and my three Wyoming Cowboys!TEEKA HAD TO JOIN INTHESE ARE THEIR BIGGEST, BADDEST, MEANEST FACESSAWYER'S NOT SO GOOD AT MEAN FACES...I LOVE THAT SMILE

OKAY, SO THEY ARE BIG & BAD!!!!!

3 comments: