Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Billings Zoo!

At the end of August, the kids and I were able to have a sleep over with their cousins, Raelyn and Kagen. This was the first sleep over we have ever had with them and we were so excited! We decided to go all out and make a trip to Billings and go to the zoo and Chuck E. Cheese. Needless to say, Chuck E. Cheese was more of a hit than the Zoo...go figure:)!
Lance was working that day and there was no room in Wade and Vicki's van for another adult anyway, so off I went, just me and my six kids! I had an 8 year old, two 6 years olds, two 3 year olds and a 1 year old...call me crazy, but we had a blast! All the kids couldn't have been better. I was so proud of them. I even took them all to Applebee's to eat because I really didn't want cardboard pizza at Chuck E. Cheese. You should have seen all the looks and comments I was getting from people! It was great! I actually took the stroller for the little kids, but I ended up pushing the older kids in it more. What a workout! Sawyer was a trooper, he walked the whole way through the zoo. One time I was pushing all the kids over a bridge that had a very steep incline and I got stalled out!LOL! Luckily some nice gentleman was right behind me and gave us a boost up the hill. I was laughing so hard! I'm sure people thought I was nuts! I think I took the CIRCUS to the ZOO!
The bear was COOL! It came right up to the window and was sniffing the kids!
The kids decided the tiger was dead...or maybe not even real. It didn't move once, but I could see it breathing:)
I don't know how many pictures I took of the kids in this "thing". They each had to try a different hole out and each time insisted on a picture. Funny!
I had to get this picture. See the peacock in the back ground? Chase was convinced it was a "sharp tooth" (AKA .... T-Rex) because it was walking on only two legs and it had sharp claws. So dang cute!
For those of you who know Raelyn, you know that she is a horse LOVER! She spent the most time looking at this horse than anything else and decided that the horse was the best part about the zoo.... even though they have how many horses at home?????LOL!

The kids were able to feed these ducks out of their hands. They got such a kick out of them and were laughing so hard!
Thanks for the memories kids.
I think this was more for me than for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment