Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Family 2009!

These are just a few pictures that I thought were fun. Sometimes it's so nice to just be hanging out as a family. I just wish that it happened more often. Seems like we all get in such a hurry these days we sometimes forget to stop and "smell the roses" or maybe, we forget to stop and remember what it was that got this whole thing started. Here's to my kids, the life they have given me, my amazing husband and to .... smelling the roses! CHEERS! We took this family picture after Tate's homecoming talk in church. You can see that the boys were super excited about it. And this dress is making me look a little pregnant????? The answer is...no, I'm not! Thank you very much!
Me and the boy's cuddling on the couch. I was trying to get them to make a funny face, but this is the best we could get. I love you guys!
This was the first snow we had this year. The boys were so dang excited! They went out and built their very first snowman all by themselves. It almost made me want to cry. They are really big enough to do this by themselves now! But don't worry...I'll still be helping !
Here we are doing our nightly ritual! Book after book after book! We love to read, but this is the first time Teeka settled down long enough to read a little with us. She just nudged he way right in and made herself comfortable. I love that bossy personality she has!

I REALLY LOVE MY LITTLE FAMILY!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! You guys look so great! We can't wait to see you guys! Only a few weeks away!

    ReplyDelete