Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009!

One of the fun Friday activities that the BH school recently put on was going to the pumpkin patch, which I have never been to. I didn't even know there was a pumpkin patch here until a year ago and I have been wanting to take the kids to it since. So, since Lance couldn't come with us because of work we invited Jill and Grace to come join in the fun. We rode the school bus to the pumpkin patch and the kids thought that was so cool. This was chase and Sawyer's first experience on a bus, so they had a great time and have wanted to ride it again ever since. Once we got there we were able to take a little hayride to and from the pumpkin patch. They had animals out that the kids could feed and pet along with cookies and Kool-aid. We had a great time and the kids still love their pumpkins. Garrett, Teeka, Sawyer, Chase and "baby grace"
Waiting for the hayride back
Garrett searching for a pumpkin just his size
Sawyer taking a much needed break
Teeka loved this pumpkin and didn't want anyone else to hold it

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute! I love that Teeka is so possesive! It's hilarious! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete