Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ROOOODEEEEOOOOO!

It has been so long since I have posted a blog and I am so, incredibly behind. As usual, I have been running like crazy and I am just now settling down a little, so hopefully I will be able to catch up a bite. So, brace yourselves, several posts are on their way!

The fist thing I am going to post will definitely make you smile and hopefully make you BUST A GUT! Sometimes we all need something to make us laugh out loud, and for me THIS IS IT! Every time I look at these pictures they make me cry because I am laughing so hard.

These are the pictures from the rodeo we had at our family reunion this past summer. We had the best time and it was definitely the highlight of my summer. One night we had a rodeo. It was hard to get good pictures because it got dark on us. I wish they were a little better, but they must do the trick for me....AND Kaycee! OMG!!! The other week Kaycee and Loren were visiting and we were looking at these pictures. It was all Kaycee and I could do not to pee our pants! I wish you could hear Kaycee narrating each photo, but I'm sure you can imagine what it was like.....EVERYBODY endured a little poking fun at!

Enough of me....here it goes...and yes the ADULTS participated too! (I wish I could have posted all of them, but there were way to many photos!) Does Lance always look good? Even when he's acting so STINKING STUPID? LOL!Grandpa is giving it everything he's got! No wonder he was "ALL ROUND COWBOY"! This was the final crazy activity of many we had during our reunion and I think by this point Mom and Dad were wondering were in the world they went wrong with us? :)LOL!Here I go! I'm running so dang fast it's all a BLURR!It's no wonder Tiffany won the "BEST BUCK" Award!WHAT THE HECK is Kaycee doing? I LOVE her face!So...Does holding you hand like that make you buck better???? Or is it all about the style???Loren's all about "showing us how it's done"! Great form, Loren!We ALL had "THE FEVER"....Garth would be proud!Every rodeo needs the perfect "rodeo queen"....Queen Edie!Can you really do this in flip flops and shorts with the crouch hanging down to your knees? I love my sister (Leah)! WE ARE REDNECKS!

Carter was hilarious! He taught us that it's not about the speed of the horse and the cowboy...It's all about the pose, the smile, & making sure your horse is looking great too!The kids were so cute and such good sports! Parker was a little unsure of "what the heck" was going on, but he did it like a little trooper!
Sawyer taking on the obstacle coarse. A little slow :), but all smiles :)

Chase was in it for the money! Forget the pole between the legs...you can go much faster riding side saddle!

Garrett let his competitive side show as usual. He gave it his all, in every event!

Avery had a blast! She was surely the most enthusiastic cowgirl. If it is up to her we may need to do this every year!
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR BEING SUCH GREAT SPORTS!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Those pictures are great! I wish I could hear Kaycee's narrative!

    ReplyDelete